|Born||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80m)|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Weight||180 lb (82 kg)|
Modeling and Fitness
T.J. has appeared on the covers of Muscle & Fitness, Men's Fitness, Men's Health (magazine), Men's Workout, Reps Magazine, Exercise & Health, American Health & Fitness, Men's Exercise, FitnessRx, among others. He's also found in the Ab section of Arnold Schwarzenegger's New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. T.J. has been a spokes-model for Bowflex, Torso Track with Suzanne Somers, Body By Jake's Ovation and many other fitness related products. He has also hosted a fitness segment on Extra (TV program). He's currently represented for modeling by Wilhelmina Models New York.
T.J. Studied with Howard Fine in Los Angeles for acting technique and at The Groundlings for comedy improvisation. He's appeared on several TV shows and films like CSI: NY, Suddenly Susan, The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Mike & Molly to name a few. He's a member of Screen Actors Guild, American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, SAG-AFTRA. He's currently represented theatrically by Courtney Peldon at Aqua Talent in Los Angeles, Ca
|Perception (U.S. TV series)||Toby Mulligan||2012|
|Mike & Molly (TV Series)||Anton||2012|
|TMZ on TV (TV Series)||Himself||2012|
|Jon Benjamin Has a Van (TV Series)||Jason||2011|
|Venice Heat (TV Movie)||Randy Love||2011|
|The Wankers (TV Series)||Jonathan||2011|
|It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (TV Series)||Rex||2008-2010|
|CSI: NY (TV Series)||Kevin Carter||2009|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (TV Series)||Hunky Santa||2008|
|Las Vegas (TV Series)||Stripping Doctor||2008|
|The Bold and the Beautiful (TV Series)||Pete||2007|
|Passions (TV Series)||Gary||2000-2006|
|Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (TV Series)||Male Model||2002|
|Suddenly Susan (TV Series)||Kirk||2000|
|Ally McBeal (TV Series)||Shirtless Job Applicant||1999|
|Babylon 5: The River of Souls (TV Movie)||Durfall||1998|
The Early Years
T.J. is considered "one of the hottest physique models in the world", but it wasn't always that way. He shares how he used fitness to overcome adversity to change his life. "When I was a kid I was a runt with coke bottle glasses, braces, and a bowl hair cut. On picture day in grammar school, they would line us up shortest to tallest and I was always at the front of the line. I couldn’t even talk to a girl let alone get a date. Actually, I did have a date for homecoming in high school. I was so excited I bought a new outfit, a corsage, and rented a limo, only to have my date call me the night of to tell me she’s going with my best friend instead. I was so upset, tired of being overlooked and being a runt, that I asked my mom for a weight set that year for my birthday and started training rigorously ever since. I turned my garage into a gym, joined wrestling, and trained like I was Rocky fighting for my life. Training became my release, my ground zero. No matter what adversity life threw at me, I knew I would always feel better and think about things in a positive light after an exhausting workout. I wasn’t sure if it was because I felt more empowered or that I was so drained I didn’t have the energy to worry anymore. Either way, working out became my therapy and I have used it ever since to cope, reset, and focus on changing my life for the better."==References==
- ^ "T.J. Hoban Bio". TJ Hoban Website. T.J. Hoban. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- ^ a b c "TJ Hoban". Wilhelmina website. Wilhelmina International Inc. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- ^ a b "Modeling". TJ Hoban website. TJ Hoban. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- ^ "The Best of Mens Workout". Men's Workout website. Harris Publications. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- ^ Munyan, Keith. "T.J. Hoban's Tips To Bust Your Gut". Men's Workout website. Harris Publications, Inc. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- ^ Schwarzenegger, Arnold (1998). Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. Google Books: Simon & Schuster. pp. 535–559. ISBN 1451697139.
- ^ a b "Bowflex Guy I Didn't Get My Abs From Using That Machine". TMZ broadcast & website. HPMG News. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- ^ a b "T.J. Hoban SAG-AFTRA". Actors Access site. Breakdown Services, Ltd. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- ^ "T.J. Hoban Actor, Writer, Producer". Imdb website. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- ^ "T.J. Hoban Celebrity". TV Guide website. TV Guide Online Holdings LLC. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- ^ "Burn Off Your Gurt for Good.". Exercise and Health. Harris Publication. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- ^ Hoban, T.J. "The Power to Change". TJ Hoban Fitness blog. TJ Hoban. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
T.J. Hoban Youtube
T.J. Hoban Tumblr
T.J. Hoban StumbleUpon
T.J. Hoban Hubpages
T.J. Hoban Technorati
T.J. Hoban Delicious
T.J. Hoban Gravatar
T.J. Hoban Keek
T.J. Hoban Pheed
T.J. Hoban Workouts
T.J. Hoban ActrorsAccess
T.J. Hoban ModelMayhem
T.J. Hoban Foursquare